Share | 

Higurashi~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bloodmuffins
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Higurashi~   Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:20 pm

This is quite possibly the best and most well-known horror anime out there. Well, at least the most well-known. I honestly don't usually hear many complaints about it though. I admit that it's kind of weird at first, until you get used to the whole reset of each arc, but if you like horror, it's really amazing. The one complaint I have heard about it is the yandere characters. I was honestly appalled at the person who was complaining about that. Seriously, that's part of the essence of the show. If you weren't expecting cute girls bloodily murdering people when you sat down to watch it, you knew nothing about the show to begin with, which is your own fault. So if you don't like yanderes, don't watch it...? /rant

Anyway, where do you stand on Higurashi? Is it the best horror anime out there?
Back to top Go down
http://animefever.forumotion.com
Kairen

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi~   Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:14 pm

I really loved it when I watched it. I thought it was really interesting how it ended differently with each retelling (and another set giving a backstory to the previous set of episodes).

My brother, however, was completely appalled by it. Not everyone can like it, I guess XP
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi~   Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Yeah, I admit that it's the kind of show that you have to like the genre and character types in order to like. Like I said, if you don't like yanderes, you shouldn't watch it. If you don't like bloody horror, don't watch it.

I definitely lean more on your side, though~ I adored it and liked how each arc added more to the overall story even though it restarted each time. I haven't seen other series do that, and I think it's a cool way of doing things, especially with how it ties into the plot in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://animefever.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi~   

Back to top Go down

Higurashi~
Page 1 of 1