Anime Discussion Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quick suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kairen

PostSubject: Quick suggestions   Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:07 pm

If in any way possible, could there be an adjustment on the pictures denoting "read" and "unread" topics? They seem too similar, and I can't tell if a topic is read or not...

Also, could there be a way to view "all unread topics"? I find that very useful as well.

And lastly, it seems that attaching of images is sometimes restricted only to administrator viewing. Maybe this can be fixed.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quick suggestions   Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Thanks for bringing those things up!

We are currently in the process of trying to get new subforum icons altogether, and once we do, they will definitely do a better job of showing whether the subforum's posts are "read" or "unread". I've been frustrated by how hard it is to tell the difference too >.< The best advice I can give until we get those new icons is to look at the other side by where it says who the last poster was. If the little icon next to the name is red, it means that last post is one you haven't seen.

By that second thing, do you mean a button that would give like a list of all the topics you haven't seen the newest posts in? I know some other forums have things like that, so I can see what I can do. I believe there was an option for it, so I'll work on that =3

Sorry about that last one >.< It's stupid, but the forums actually make me set permissions for who can view and attach images. I probably just missed a couple, so I shall go double-check that now.
Back to top Go down
http://animefever.forumotion.com

Quick suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1