HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mitsudomoe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZeroRei

PostSubject: Mitsudomoe   Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mitsudomoe! It's one of my favorite anime ever~ I have laughed so much at this. To quote TV Trope's summery:

"Satoshi Yabe has become an elementary school teacher, assigned to class 6-3. The school nurse is cute and the job shouldn't be too much of a problem. Except that he got the class with the most troublesome sisters in the whole school - the Marui triplets. All of them are rambunctious and prone to causing trouble, and it's his job to teach them. Though the rest of the class is only slightly less insane..."

It's all on the internet for free, so go check it out!

Last edited by ZeroRei on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsudomoe   Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:33 am

The plot summary didn't make it seem interesting enough for me to really wanna watch it, but I've heard it's good. I dunno. I'm conflicted.
Back to top Go down
http://animefever.forumotion.com
ZeroRei

PostSubject: Re: Mitsudomoe   Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:27 am

bloodmuffins wrote:
The plot summary didn't make it seem interesting enough for me to really wanna watch it, but I've heard it's good. I dunno. I'm conflicted.

It's a pretty hysterical comedy. Basically imagine Three's Company as an anime about little kids. Most of the comedy relies on misunderstandings and miscommunication. For instance:

In one episode, the teacher is walking with a student(the youngest of the main triplets, who is all gothy). She likes a Power Rangers like show that she is afraid she will be made fun of for watching. The teacher mentions it as they are walking and she says "Did you see it?". But, at the same time, a wind blows her skirt up, letting the teacher see her panties. The teacher freaks out and is like "No way, that stuff is childish, I'm not into that!" and depresses the poor girl. Then,he teacher, who is still flustered and not paying attention tries to bring up the show again to change the subject. However, the wind blows again, only this time she feels it and asks "Did you see it?" once more, this time talking about her panties. The teacher(talking about the show) is like "Yeah, I really love it! It's great!" and the girl is like "What!? Sensei, that's awful, people like you should be shot!"

It's based off a manga, so you can look around for it and give it a read before watching the show.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsudomoe   Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:47 am

Well, that does sounds really funny xP
Back to top Go down
http://animefever.forumotion.com
TheSneaker
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Mitsudomoe   Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Sorry to bump a sorta old thread, but this seems interesting. It kinda reminds me of Hanamaru Kindergarten, going by the description.
Back to top Go down
ZeroRei

PostSubject: Re: Mitsudomoe   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:08 am

TheSneaker wrote:
Sorry to bump a sorta old thread, but this seems interesting. It kinda reminds me of Hanamaru Kindergarten, going by the description.

I've never watched it before, but HK sounds more like Kondomo No Jiken(which I didn't really like) from it's Wikipedia article.. There is a bit of sexual humor in Mitsudomoe, but it's not really the point of the series. Mitsudomoe is really jokey and more nonsensical.
Back to top Go down
TheSneaker
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Mitsudomoe   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:55 pm

ZeroRei wrote:
TheSneaker wrote:

I've never watched it before, but HK sounds more like Kondomo No Jiken(which I didn't really like) from it's Wikipedia article.. There is a bit of sexual humor in Mitsudomoe, but it's not really the point of the series. Mitsudomoe is really jokey and more nonsensical.

Based on what you've posted in here alone, Mitsudomoe's a lot more sexual than HK ever was, in my opinion...
Back to top Go down
ZeroRei

PostSubject: Re: Mitsudomoe   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:53 pm

TheSneaker wrote:

Based on what you've posted in here alone, Mitsudomoe's a lot more sexual than HK ever was, in my opinion...

Well, I have never watched HK. /shrugs

But it's super funny and good, and I would suggest it to anyone who likes moe comedies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitsudomoe   

Back to top Go down

Mitsudomoe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fever :: Anime Database :: The Stage-
Jump to: