Share | 

Hello~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anshel
Adolescent
Adolescent

PostSubject: Hello~   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:14 pm

I'm Anshel, it's nice to meet you all. Some of you will probably recognize me from other forums~

I got into anime (Pokémon) when I was eight, but didn't know it was "anime" until I was nine and watching Yu-Gi-Oh! as well. I still play the Pokémon video games, and I've started dueling again recently. Actually I'm currently constructing a venom deck for a certain friend.

I like Japanese video games, but I do this weird thing where I stop because I don't want it to end. Thus, I've only ever completed Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus. Some of the others I'm trying to finish up are most of the Kingdom Hearts titles (although I am for all intents and purposes finished with 358/3), The World Ends With You, Final Fantasy XIII, IX, and I plan on starting up Star Ocean in the near future.

Aside from Square Enix, I also play Okami/Okamiden, Pokémon games as I've mentioned before, Fatal Frame II, Capsule Monsters, and hope to eventually buy Duelist of the Roses.

I've been roleplaying since 13, Roxas from Kingdom Hearts is my current muse and he shows no signs of going away. I've been working with him since February now, and it's been a blast.

I also draw in an anime style, currently working on some The World Ends With You fanart actually, as well as write fanfiction every so often... Another thing I really like to do is collect all the professional AMV's I find. ;] In which, my music preferences rarely matter.

I'm not going to list all the anime I like/love/watched, but there's quite a long list; mostly shounen or those that appeal to wide demographics like Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist, but I also like things like Fruits Basket and Black Butler~

I'm pretty deep into The World Ends With You fandom at the moment, but...

That's me. :]
Back to top Go down
とあるのバカ
Adolescent
Adolescent

PostSubject: Re: Hello~   Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Welcome to the forums.

By roleplay, do you mean as in online personas, or as in tabletop roleplaying games like D&D and Call of Cthulhu? Or both? I know some of the former, and I am one of the latter. Either way, cool.

I'd tell you to enjoy your stay, but you seem to have made yourself quite at home already =P

Anshel
Adolescent
Adolescent

PostSubject: Re: Hello~   Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Thank you.

No, I don't have the right group of friends for tabletop. I've mostly done it on forums, but I've recently moved to Tumblr. I didn't think it'd be so addictive on that site, but Tumblr is like Narnia if you know where to go.

Yes, I'm skipping the shy phase I usually go through. =P Mostly because I know Blood and a few others.
Back to top Go down
Kairen

PostSubject: Re: Hello~   Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Welcome welcome~ I hope you enjoy your stay here~
Back to top Go down
とあるのバカ
Adolescent
Adolescent

PostSubject: Re: Hello~   Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Anshel wrote:
Thank you.

No, I don't have the right group of friends for tabletop. I've mostly done it on forums, but I've recently moved to Tumblr. I didn't think it'd be so addictive on that site, but Tumblr is like Narnia if you know where to go.

Yes, I'm skipping the shy phase I usually go through. =P Mostly because I know Blood and a few others.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but I don't use it the way most people do. I use it more like a short-form blog. I'm just not really a "fandom" sort of person - not even for Touhou.

Man, it seems like everyone who's come here has come here because they know someone from somewhere. I'm definitely the odd man out on this forum. Lol.

bloodmuffins
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello~   Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:08 am

Hey nice to see you here!

For the record, it's good that there are people here I don't know; it means my forum's decent enough tha there are people on it for reasons besides just being my friends =D
Back to top Go down
http://animefever.forumotion.com
ZeroRei

PostSubject: Re: Hello~   Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:21 am

Welcome. Sorry I am late to this thread, but I'm just as happy as everyone else your here. New blood is always great.
Back to top Go down
Anshel
Adolescent
Adolescent

PostSubject: Re: Hello~   Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello~   

Back to top Go down

Hello~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top